CREATIVE SUSTAINABILITY WORKSHOPS FOR SCHOOLS, COMMUNITY EVENTS AND FESTIVALS
All LitterARTI workshops have strong curriculum links specifically with four parts of the five KS1 & KS2 Citizenship / PSHE modules and English; other links to specific workshops include Maths, Science, Music and Art.
KS1 & KS2 Citizenship/PSHE
- Developing confidence and responsibility and making the most of their abilities
- Preparing to play an active role as citizens
- Developing good relationships and respecting people with differences from them
- Breadth of Opportunities
KS1 & KS2 English – Spoken Language
- All LitterARTI workshops include discussions around the sustainability topic, harnessing most of the Spoken Language elements of the curriculum.
KS1 & KS2 Art
LitterARTI workshops include all elements of KS1 and some KS2 elements, including
- producing creative work,
- exploring and share their ideas,
- recording their experiences,
- practising drawing, painting, sculpture and other art, craft and design techniques
- using a range of materials creatively to design and make products.
Workshops examples but we create bespoke workshops based on your requirements:
For Booking please make your enquiry here. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]