Join Soap Soup Theatre and Lady Strong’s Bonfire as they take you into the world of marine plastics pollution and conservation through a short theatre performance, discussion workshop and create puppets from recycled materials.
Artists / Performers: Tessa Bide, Tomasin Cuthbert and Liz Hart.
- Introducing Young people to Marine pollution (in particular plastics) and Marine conservation and exploring ways to contribute in a responsible way.
- A deeper conversation about the problems the oceans face, and how young people can help
- An upcycled puppet to display in school.
- To make them aware, and make them care!
- To give them things they can do to help the environment
- An understanding of how things can be reused to make new things.
- To gain confidence in being creative
- To encourage artistic creativity, and creative thinking with recycled materials.
For KS1 & KS2
Full Morning or Afternoon Workshop
Class of 30 children
For Booking please make your enquiry here.