Join artist educators Crash Bang and LitterARTI in a music workshop, creating and playing instruments made from reclaimed materials.
Artists / Musicians: Eduardo Allen (LitterARTI) , Caitlin Callahan and Joshua Bishop (Crashbang)
During the workshop pupils will:
- Discover waste materials by using waste creatively
- Make and play an instrument
- Explore different types of instruments: blowing, banging, string etc.
- Work as a team
- Engagement with materials and each other
- Personalise design on instruments
- Learning different beats, rhythms and dynamics (and other music theory basics)
- Playing together in a group
- Listening skills
- Voice work
- Understand and explore how music is created
- Play tuned and untuned instruments musically
- Experiment with, create, select and combine sounds using the inter-related dimensions of music.
- Ability to make basic instruments / sound objects
- Resourceful with waste materials to make something useful
- Introduction to music theory
- Confidence in playing in a group
- Performing skills
- Communication and listening skills
For KS1 & KS2
One Full Morning or Afternoon Session.
Class of 30 children
For Booking please make your enquiry here. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]