Weave sustainable natural willow with colourful waste materials to create an eye catching large sculpture, perfect for brightening up a dull area of the playground.
Would work well as a woven maze or playhouse in an area of grass, woven in trees or existing railings, the design can be decided by the school ahead of time.
Artist: Sarah-Jayne Edwards
- Discover the creative potential of willow
- Explore Waste materials
- Create patterns from willow and waste material
- To learn how to weave
- Create a collaborative sculpture
- To create a woven willow and waste material sculpture
- Communication and listening skills
- Creative thinking
- Motor skills
For KS1 and KS2
2 x Full Morning or Afternoon Workshops
Class of 30 children
For Booking please make your enquiry here. [contact-form-7 id=”316″ title=”Workshop Bookings”]