BY SUPPORTING LitterARTI YOU ENABLE THE EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL SOLUTIONS TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- An experiential, collaborative approach to education about litter and packaging.
- Inspiring workshops which deepens a connection with the material through the creative process. The important message gets internalised, stimulating further interest in the subject of sustainability.
- Young people’s contribution to public exhibitions and awareness campaigns in their communities; nurturing confidence, inspiring activism and leading to action.
- Significant public art pieces, as statements in communities, transforming litter into a symbol of beauty, hope, empowerment and unity.
- Community action through litter-awareness campaigns and collaborative litter-pickings using the public art as attraction pieces to bring people together.
- Creating a platform which provide opportunities for local artists to contribute actively to civic issues in their communities. LITTERARTI facilitates this by establishing relationships with governing bodies, youth groups and schools, collaborating with eco-educational charities, and providing training.
- A dedicated litter engagement space, with the exhibition moving to different venues and locations. Workshops are run with additional artists for charities and youth groups. Informal conversations are stimulated, encouraging us to question our own relationship with waste.